Thursday, December 25, 2008

Babies Need Design, Too

I hate to go all NOTCOT and just post a picture of a hot thing... but, with the bite acknowledged, check out this hot thing!


The Little Zookeeper Soft Block Set from Zid Zid Kids, courtesy of AtomicBaby.com.

Yes, these are baby toys. I was looking at a LOT of baby toys one day for work, and these are certainly a cut above the rest. There's a lot to love: the colors, the shiny textures, the stitched-on details, the fact that the little blue thing is a blue jay... If these were blown up significantly I'd certainly put them on my couch. My couch doesn't even deserve them! Plus, roommate Jackie made us these really great pillows already.... But anyways, it's almost a shame that they exist mainly to be chewed on by babies.

If you have any interest in cool baby stuff, I really do recommend AtomicBaby.com, along with Pottery Barn Kids' baby section, for the more traditional (some very WASP-y part of me loves this stuff).

EDIT: I just noticed that these guys match the blog--the blue and orange in particular. Whaddya know.

No comments: