Saturday, March 28, 2009

Best Kind of Boyfriend, Obvs.

Nerd Boyfriend is simple and perfect. I can't place my finger on why it's so perfect.
But it might have to do with its incorporation of my chief loves (men, classic style, men).

It's put together by a woman with a real-life nerd boyfriend, Adam Lisagor AKA Lonely Sandwich (follow the dude on twitter, f'realsies. he is the REASON twitter exists [besides diddy]). Good on ya, lady. Sorry I don't know your name.

EDIT: as Mr. Sandwich has so graciously informed me, her name is Roxana. Also: she is so pretty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's sweet of you to say nice things, Lauren. This is what I can tell you about my real life GF who did the amazing piece of work called Nerd Boyfriend: her name is Roxana, she is incredible and inspiring and super cute.

I can't wait to share your kind words with her.